[ovs-discuss] revalidate_ukey delete the exact flows

liucheng (J) liucheng11 at huawei.com
Fri Dec 15 08:52:04 UTC 2017

Hello all,
I run into a problem.I use kernel ovs.I have two thousand vms in a L2 network on some boards. And one communicate with echo other every 2 second(DataBase's standing connections).
There is a board has 5 vms, and then the kernel datapath has 10,000 exact flows(5*2000). Then I found the exact flow flushed by revalidate thread at intervals. This fuction(should_revalidate) return false(pps lower than 5pps), then all the exact flows will be remove.
At next time, all connections come a packet and send to the handler thread, but the handler can't process so much packet at a time, so there is some packets drop.
Anyone has an idea to solve this problem?