[ovs-discuss] selective packet mirror

Joo Yong-Seok joo.yongseok at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 18:26:03 UTC 2017

Thanks for your answer. Actually, when I ran "ovs-ofctl" command to insert
the rule, it complained like "output to unknown port". That seems to be
first issue. I was trying to redirect the packet to tap0 by specifying the
output port.
Secondly, no matter what the error is, I ran the traffic, and definitely
tap0 didn't receive any packet. So, dump the rule and there is no
"output:tap0" action in the flow.

I am using pretty old version of ovs - which is 2.3.90 - and it may cause
the issue? or any issue on tap0?

Best regards,

- yongseok