[ovs-discuss] rtcp packets are reversed in openvswitch

Sudheer Y sudheery365 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 13:01:11 UTC 2017

Hi Team,

Greetings of the day.

We need your help in resolving one of our major issues.

Scenario:

we have rhel system and on top we have OVS software using as bridge between
host network and dockers which are installed in that host machine.

when the docker container is sending two packets connect and grant order
and if we are captured it on the physical interfaces, those two packers are
in reverse order (grant and connect).

Please let us know if any of your customers or in the LAB/Production
environment facing the issue and got resolved.

Also let me know your comments on this issue.

Thanks in advance for your help .

Please contact me if you have any solution or queries regarding this issue.

Regards,
Sudheer
9986517972