[ovs-discuss] OVS unit tests Windows CI

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Mon Feb 6 20:32:45 UTC 2017

On Mon, Feb 06, 2017 at 07:35:55PM +0000, Alin Serdean wrote:
> I would like to announce the availability of the Windows unit tests CI.
>
> The results of the CI runs can be found at:
> http://64.119.130.115/ovs/
>
> This will help us maintain the common code base.
> At the moment it sends out emails to a small list of people.
>
> Can someone please share the steps to integrate it via ovs-build?

Thanks a lot for doing this!

Do you mean, how to make the emails appear on the ovs-build mailing list
also?  I think that you only need to add ovs-build at openvswitch.org as a
target for the emails.  The first email or two will hit moderation, but
I'll put on my moderator hat and whitelist them.

Maybe you should also post to ovs-announce.  (I'll have to allow that as
moderator too, but it's a good topic for an announcement.)

Thanks,

Ben.