[ovs-discuss] upcall first or the next packet first?

杨润垲 16125201 at bjtu.edu.cn
Tue Feb 7 07:59:23 UTC 2017

thank you!
I have another question.Is the ofpbuf stores the packets which are sent to userspace, and the packets which have completed their in userspace and wait for sent to datapath? I wish I had made it clear. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

在2017-02-07 12:26:42,杨润垲<16125201 at bjtu.edu.cn>写道: