[ovs-discuss] Ip grouping in openflow rule

Tugrul Erdogan h.tugrul.erdogan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 08:46:12 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am working on Centos 7 with OVS. I have simple flow rules as stated below:

ovs-ofctl add-flow  ovs-brext  "ip, nw_dst=10.3.4.6, actions=drop"
ovs-ofctl add-flow  ovs-brext  "ip, nw_dst=172.16.0.6, actions=drop"

I want to group the destinations IP addresses in a structure ( like
netfilter:ipset ) so I can drop many of the IP addresses from
different subnets with one flow rule. I have searched this type of
structure in man page of ovs-ctl and ovs-ofctl but I could not find.

I want take your suggestions about IP grouping structure in flow rules.

Thanks for your replies,
Best regards,
Tugrul