[ovs-discuss] Geneve Tunnel between Containers on Single Host using OVS Overlay n/w

Sanjeev Maheve sanjeevmaheve at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 17:53:36 UTC 2017

Hello Teams,
                   I am using openvswitch for connecting Docker containers
on multiple hosts using OVS (overlay networks - Geneve encapsulation). I
have a requirement to connect Docker containers within Single host using
GENEVE tunnel interface - I am wondering if it is possible to address such
a use-case using Openvswitch overlay networking? If yes, I would appreciate
any help in this regard - please share the details.

Thanks and Regards,
Sanjeev