[ovs-discuss] OVS VM instances Network Topology Connection

Felipe Arturo Polanco felipeapolanco at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 21:35:25 UTC 2017

Hi yulunsus,

That configuration appears to be a good one, try debugging LAN Segment 2
out of OVS to see if you can ping correctly and then put eth1 back into the
ovs bridge.

Also try with tcpdump -i br0 icmp when you try to ping so you can see where
the packets come and go, in this scenario also check eth1 interface to see
if any packets are coming from VM3.