[ovs-discuss] OVSDB with SSL connection

Paul White paul at plumewifi.com
Fri Jan 6 06:26:20 UTC 2017

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the response.  I'd be happy to work on a patch and submit it
back.

I'll document a few options, and run it by this mailing list.   The
implementation can be done a couple of different ways, based on the
separated layers (reconnect / jsonrpc / stream / etc) and each with their
own pros/cons. I'd love to get input before choosing which way to go.

Thanks,
Paul