[ovs-discuss] Failed to build Open vSwitch Kernel Modules on CentOS 7 (kernel 3.10.0-514.2.2.el7.x86_64)

liu yulong liuyulong.xa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 02:14:13 UTC 2017

Thanks Joe and Ben, actually the master branch we also got such error.
The doc we followed is "Fedora, RHEL 7.x Packaging for Open vSwitch" [1].
The conflicting shown in [2] was basically same.

[1]
https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs/blob/master/Documentation/intro/install/fedora.rst
[2] http://paste.openstack.org/show/594350/