[ovs-discuss] get full openvswitch+vhostuser configuration

Riccardo R. riccardoravaioli at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:10:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

Is there a way to get the full openvswitch+vhostuser configuration/state on
a given machine?
"ovs-vsctl show" doesn't give as many details...

Let's say I have a simple setup where two qemu VMs talk to each other
through an openvswitch bridge in vhost-user mode. How do I get the full
details of this configuration?  My purpose is to compare this to that of a
different machine (with same hardware and software) where a supposedly
identical setup gives very different results in terms UDP and TCP
throughput.

Thanks!

Riccardo