[ovs-discuss] VXLAN support in OVS 2.5.0

Scott Lowe scott.lowe at scottlowe.org
Fri Jan 13 05:38:28 UTC 2017

I would still echo Raymond's suggestion: use VirtualBox to create two "hosts" running OVS and connect them via a VXLAN tunnel over standard VBox networking. You can use network namespaces (as Justin suggested) on the VMs running OVS to simulate connecting to OVS since VBox doesn't support nested virtualization.

You can take a look at <https://github.com/lowescott/learning-tools> to see if there is a Vagrant environment I've already created that might help you in this situation.

--
Scott

Sent from my mobile device