[ovs-discuss] ovs-bonded igb nics flopping

Felipe Arturo Polanco felipeapolanco at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 20:55:25 UTC 2017

Some ixgbe NICs of Intel require recompilation of driver if packet
 forwarding  is being used.

There is a flag that needs to be put to false in the arguments to avoid
issues like the one you describe.

If this is your case Please go to the Readme file of your driver source
code and scroll down to the part of LZO flag warning and packet forwarding
for more information.

On Jan 13, 2017 4:46 PM, "Ben Pfaff" <blp at ovn.org> wrote:

That does seem likely to me, but if you discover any evidence that
points to OVS, please do come back and talk to us again.