[ovs-discuss] Virsh XML definition & openvswith

Scott Lowe scott.lowe at scottlowe.org
Mon Jan 16 17:16:38 UTC 2017

On 01/16/2017 09:34 AM, Benoît wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using ovs with virsh for VM under KVM, but I would like to
> automatically start some commands when my VM is started (to start
> mirroring for example) is there a way to do it or should I use a
> workaround like a sh script ?

Don't consider this a definitive answer, but I believe that you'd have
to use a shell script. I checked the Libvirt network XML page
(<http://libvirt.org/formatnetwork.html>) but didn't see any Libvirt XML
definitions that would enable you to do this.

If you do find a way to do it via Libvirt XML, please let me know. Thanks!

--
Scott