[ovs-discuss] Possible bug with OVS LACP + VPC

Ethan J. Jackson ejj at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 17 19:50:25 UTC 2017

Short answer is no doesn't ring a bell in particular.  Definitely doesn't
sound like the expected behavior.

FWIW, based on my very rusty memory of the code, it sounds like one of two
things is happening:

1) The LACP protocol implementation itself has a bug in which it's sending
the incorrect state on the happy slave.

or 2) For some reason packets intended for just eth1 are getting broadcast
to eth0 as well because of how the OpenFlow is setup.

Those are just guesses though, sorry I can't be of more help.

Ethan

--
Ethan J. Jackson
ejj.sh