[ovs-discuss] systemd issue

Muminul Islam Russell misla011 at fiu.edu
Mon Jan 23 19:22:03 UTC 2017

Hi Ansis,

Thanks. I am newbie to this technology. Could you please tell me how
can I use wrong  unconfined type while creating the directory
manually.

Here is the output that you requested.
[root at localhost ~]# ls -Z /var/run/openvswitch/
srwx------. root root unconfined_u:object_r:var_run_t:s0 br0.mgmt
srwx------. root root unconfined_u:object_r:var_run_t:s0 br0.snoop
srwx------. root root unconfined_u:object_r:var_run_t:s0 db.sock
srwx------. root root unconfined_u:object_r:var_run_t:s0 ovsdb-server.2593.ctl
-rw-r--r--. root root unconfined_u:object_r:var_run_t:s0 ovsdb-server.pid
srwx------. root root unconfined_u:object_r:var_run_t:s0 ovs-vswitchd.2605.ctl
-rw-r--r--. root root unconfined_u:object_r:var_run_t:s0 ovs-vswitchd.pid
[root at localhost ~]#

Thanks,
Muminul