[ovs-discuss] revalidator seq

Avi Cohen (A) avi.cohen at huawei.com
Tue Jan 24 11:47:01 UTC 2017

I see that the seq is incremented by a call to udpif_revalidate()  - this is trigerred by setting the backer->need_revalidate
- what is the criteria to set this for flow cache revalidation ?
- is the flow deletion is indeed based on LRU (Least Recently Used) algorithm ?  or flows are deleted when  exceeding a threshold of pps ?