[ovs-discuss] About NSH support

sam su ssu.ovs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 19:14:08 UTC 2017

Thank you, Ben.

Let me explain a little bit why I'm going to try NSH based on Openvswitch.
Because I saw a slides "SFC with NSH and OVS"( here is the link
http://openvswitch.org/support/ovscon2015/16/1040-elzur.pdf ), it looks
like the guy used openvswitch as a NSH classifier and a NSH forwarder
already.

Thanks,
Sam