[ovs-discuss] About NSH support

Zhou, Danny danny.zhou at intel.com
Thu Jan 26 01:30:02 UTC 2017

OPNFV packages the forked OVS at https://github.com/yyang13/ovs_nsh_patches, but an
old version.If you plan to use OVS 2.6.1, the forked OVS at above github has been upgraded
to OVS 2.6.1, and it works with ODL and ONSO controller.

Yi Yang in CC is the maintainer of that forked OVS repository and he is also working closely with
other community folks on upstreaming NSH patch to OVS covering control plane, in-kernel data plane
and DPDK_netdev data plane, but the eventually upstreamed code might be different from the one
in this github repository.