[ovs-discuss] Available Training or Workshops?

Billy Geerhart III billygeerhartiii.work at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 13:24:29 UTC 2017

Hi,

My company wants me to get trained in OVS, but I can't really find anything
through google searches. Anyone have any info on available workshops or
training seminars? I currently live in Maryland, but I'm sure my company
will pay to have me trained wherever training is available.

Some background: I have a masters in physics and I am currently working
with a computer scientist who is finishing a masters. My companies goal is
to have me work on the OVS software to add custom header fields through the
Openflow interface. The computer scientist I'm working with has
successfully added a custom pipeline field to the Openflow that we've
verified works through mininet and the Ryu controller.

Thanks for your time,
Billy.