[ovs-discuss] RPM from DPDK and OVS

Leif Madsen lmadsen at redhat.com
Mon Jan 30 17:14:49 UTC 2017

There is already some RPM spec file stuff in the repository. You may need
to modify the spec file to add the DPDK flags (it's been a while, I can't
remember if that's included as an option passed to the spec file).

There is some documentation as well in the repository, and when I was
playing around with it for use with mock, it generally seemed to be pretty
complete.

--
Leif Madsen | Partner Engineer - NFV & CI
NFV Partner Engineering