[ovs-discuss] How to specify the memory size for VM and OVS DPDK communication only?

王志克 wangzhike at jd.com
Wed Jul 5 01:44:35 UTC 2017

Thanks. Now my understanding of using numa for vhost-user port is to have "shared=on" for the hugepage. It does not have any relationship with numa. It just wants to use the param "MemAccess" in numa. Is my understanding correct?

In addition, anyone have idea bout my question 1 and 2? I am wondering whether hugepage can only be used for networking but not for all.

Br,
Wang Zhike