[ovs-discuss] Reacting on change of BFD session state

Михаил Аграновский magranovskiy at arccn.ru
Wed Jul 12 15:41:06 UTC 2017

Thanks for reply. All I've got from your link is that Ryu team implemented
establishing of BFD sessions between Ryu and whatever: controller
<--[bfd]--> switch.
In opposite, I'm asking about reacting on BFD session change *inside* OvS.
All I've got from ovs mans and sources is that I can run BFD and watch for
it's status using ovs-vsctl. Is there a way to setup dynamical reacting on
session state change?