[ovs-discuss] Remote connection method for ovn-controller ovs-ofctl invocation.

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Thu Jul 13 17:04:57 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 12:53:11PM -0400, Lance Richardson wrote:
> [...]

I really should have directed that to the original poster, since he
suggested that ovs-ofctl was involved.

Probably, something that used words like "switch", "openflow", "remote",
"connection", "ovs", etc., like "ovn-switch-connection".

However, this is not going to be the only problem that the OP will
encounter, since ovn-controller makes other assumptions that it is
running on the ovs-switchd host.