[ovs-discuss] Lost connectivity when having multiple ports

Pablo Pousada ppousada at gti.uvigo.es
Mon Jul 24 11:04:34 UTC 2017

I've been encountering an error on the testbed I'm building, where
having multiple ports added to a ovs bridge blocks all outwards
communication.

Example: Having the following setup, i have connectivity through the
eth0.3 port:

root at LEDE:~# ovs-vsctl show
41ae4f8f-55db-4cd0-8dd1-3e7b001d8f54
     Bridge "br0"
         Controller "tcp:192.168.1.151"
         Port "br0"
             Interface "br0"
                 type: internal
         Port "eth0.3"
             Interface "eth0.3"

Whenever I add another port to that bridge, inward packages are
received, but outward packages are never sent. The problem persists with
or without controller.

¿Does anyone have any info on where the problem might be?

I'm using Open vSwitch version 2.5.0 over LEDE.