[ovs-discuss] OVS with DPDK QoS (Priority Queue)

Darrell Ball dball at vmware.com
Thu Jul 27 04:29:55 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: <ovs-discuss-bounces at openvswitch.org> on behalf of Aleksey Khalikov <akhalikov at arccn.ru>
Date: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 1:06 AM
To: "ovs-discuss at openvswitch.org" <ovs-discuss at openvswitch.org>
Subject: [ovs-discuss] OVS with DPDK QoS (Priority Queue)

    Hello guys!

    I have another important question regarding QoS mechanisms.

    Does OVS with DPDK have a possibility to create multiple queues and put
    the traffic with different priorities to corresponding queues.

Is this what you are looking for ?
https://mail.openvswitch.org/pipermail/ovs-dev/2017-July/335986.html

    If not, will you put on the development of these features?

    Thanks in advance!

    Very best regards,

    Aleksey