[ovs-discuss] Multiple Virtual Wireless Ports

Michael Williams mw7301 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 27 13:33:23 UTC 2017

We have OvS running on a wireless router with 4 wired Ethernet ports. We can apply rules on the wired ports but when we try to apply rules on the wireless port the rules don't work between multiple wireless devices. Is there a way within OvS to treat the wireless interface like multiple virtual ports so that when a wireless device connects we can apply rules to govern behavior between the wireless devices like we can with the wired devices?