[ovs-discuss] Multiple Virtual Wireless Ports

Joo Yong-Seok joo.yongseok at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 17:29:31 UTC 2017

I have tried to add wireless ports to OVS bridge and created GRE tunnel or
some sort of drop/allow rules on top of it.
Everything works for me.

I used Qualcomm's reference platform - which is arm based.

Also, bridge is already "vritual port" if it has multiple wireless
interfaces.

Best regards,

- yongseok