[ovs-discuss] Multiple Virtual Wireless Ports

Joo Yong-Seok joo.yongseok at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 17:33:14 UTC 2017

When you say, "wifi interface", do you mean wlan interface (which is VAP)
at AP? or low-level wifi interface?
I don't know rate-limit since I've never tried but it works well for
regular OVS rules.

- Drop everything
- Allow ARP
- Allow DHCP
- Allow DNS

I applied the rule in one of ovs bridge and added multiple wifi interface
over GRE tunnel.

At least, I've tried this on top of Linux kernel 4.4 / OVS 2.6 - OPENWRT
package.

Best regards,