[ovs-discuss] Multiple Virtual Wireless Ports

Joo Yong-Seok joo.yongseok at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 18:38:06 UTC 2017

You can easily get the wireless STA mac-address from your AP. Then, you can
plumb the rule based on your wifi STA mac-address. There is no such a
"port" concept - inside wifi driver - specially if you are talking about
AP-STA association.

Actually, logical connection is "association". You can retrieve association
table and use the mac-address. Before any kind of packets are delivered to
bridge, association should happen first. From hostapd or some user-space
auth managing application, plumb ovs rule based on client mac - call
ovs-ofctl or other tools to create flows.

Linux and wifi driver doesn't support "port concept" on wifi association.

I hope it will help.

Best regards,