[ovs-discuss] Questions about IPFIX

Felix Konstantin Maurer felix.maurer at comsys.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jun 2 11:57:01 UTC 2017

I just took a look at the code, and I think it should work, as the the
timestamps are properly updated in ipfix_cache_aggregate_entries.
However, I don't know the code base well or C for that matter.
Can you point me to where the time values are not properly set?

Regards
Felix

--
RWTH Aachen University