[ovs-discuss] How can I change OpenVSwitch

Simone Aglianò simoagliano at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 18:25:09 UTC 2017

Ok I have to choose reply all
My question is the initial question regarding the architecture that I have
attached, I don t want to turn my switch in a Open Flow switch but I would
use it like that with Open V Switch I mean I want take the advantage of the
forwarding capacity of the Catalyst cisco switch but in the meantime I
would use the Open Flow features.

So If I send a openflow command from the Floodlight, does my architecture
work as if I had an openflow switch?

Thank you.