[ovs-discuss] If ovs doesn't masking process in flow_tbl_lookup, What are the disadvantages ?

Heung Sik Choi hschoi at os.korea.ac.kr
Fri Jun 9 04:47:14 UTC 2017

Thanks to reply.

Regarding your second question, which flow rules are you asking about?

I just want to know that when ovs had only an in-kernel microflow cache,
How many in-kernel cache miss there are, and  also how much improving
 there are when using megaflow.

And I have a last question. short-lived flows were main problem when there
was micro flow cache. I don't know the circumstance where short lived
connection happen often. can you let me know about it?

Thanks!!