[ovs-discuss] [Question] how can I set debug log level

Margin Hu jhu_com at qq.com
Tue Jun 20 00:49:23 UTC 2017

My openvswitch  version is openvswitch-2.6.1-4.1.git20161206.el7.x86_64 ,

can you appoint out set which module for my target ?

[root at cloud-sz-master-b12-02 ~]# ovs-appctl vlog/list
                  console    syslog    file
                  -------    ------    ------
backtrace         EMER        ERR       INFO
bfd               EMER        ERR       INFO
bond              EMER        ERR       INFO
bridge            EMER        ERR       INFO
bundle            EMER        ERR       INFO
bundles           EMER        ERR       INFO
cfm               EMER        ERR       INFO
collectors        EMER        ERR       INFO
command_line      EMER        ERR       INFO
connmgr           EMER        ERR       INFO
conntrack         EMER        ERR       INFO
coverage          EMER        ERR       INFO
ct_dpif           EMER        ERR       INFO
daemon            EMER        ERR       INFO
daemon_unix       EMER        ERR       INFO
dpdk              EMER        ERR       INFO
dpif              EMER        ERR       INFO
dpif_netdev       EMER        ERR       INFO
dpif_netlink      EMER        ERR       INFO
entropy           EMER        ERR       INFO
fail_open         EMER        ERR       INFO
fatal_signal      EMER        ERR       INFO
hmap              EMER        ERR       INFO
in_band           EMER        ERR       INFO
ipfix             EMER        ERR       INFO
jsonrpc           EMER        ERR       INFO
lacp              EMER        ERR       INFO
lldp              EMER        ERR       INFO
lldpd             EMER        ERR       INFO
lldpd_structs     EMER        ERR       INFO
lockfile          EMER        ERR       INFO
memory            EMER        ERR       INFO
meta_flow         EMER        ERR       INFO
native_tnl        EMER        ERR       INFO
netdev            EMER        ERR       INFO
netdev_dummy      EMER        ERR       INFO
netdev_linux      EMER        ERR       INFO
netdev_vport      EMER        ERR       INFO
netflow           EMER        ERR       INFO
netlink           EMER        ERR       INFO
netlink_conntrack  EMER        ERR       INFO
netlink_notifier  EMER        ERR       INFO
netlink_socket    EMER        ERR       INFO
nx_match          EMER        ERR       INFO
odp_util          EMER        ERR       INFO
ofp_actions       EMER        ERR       INFO
ofp_errors        EMER        ERR       INFO
ofp_msgs          EMER        ERR       INFO
ofp_util          EMER        ERR       INFO
ofproto           EMER        ERR       INFO
ofproto_dpif      EMER        ERR       INFO
ofproto_dpif_mirror  EMER        ERR       INFO
ofproto_dpif_monitor  EMER        ERR       INFO
ofproto_dpif_rid  EMER        ERR       INFO
ofproto_dpif_upcall  EMER        ERR       INFO
ofproto_dpif_xlate  EMER        ERR       INFO
ovs_lldp          EMER        ERR       INFO
ovs_numa          EMER        ERR       INFO
ovs_rcu           EMER        ERR       INFO
ovs_thread        EMER        ERR       INFO
ovsdb_error       EMER        ERR       INFO
ovsdb_idl         EMER        ERR       INFO
pcap              EMER        ERR       INFO
pktbuf            EMER        ERR       INFO
poll_loop         EMER        ERR       INFO
process           EMER        ERR       INFO
rconn             EMER        ERR       INFO
reconnect         EMER        ERR       INFO
route_table       EMER        ERR       INFO
rstp              EMER        ERR       INFO
rstp_sm           EMER        ERR       INFO
sflow             EMER        ERR       INFO
signals           EMER        ERR       INFO
socket_util       EMER        ERR       INFO
socket_util_unix  EMER        ERR       INFO
stp               EMER        ERR       INFO
stream            EMER        ERR       INFO
stream_fd         EMER        ERR       INFO
stream_ssl        EMER        ERR       INFO
stream_tcp        EMER        ERR       INFO
stream_unix       EMER        ERR       INFO
svec              EMER        ERR       INFO
system_stats      EMER        ERR       INFO
timeval           EMER        ERR       INFO
tunnel            EMER        ERR       INFO
unixctl           EMER        ERR       INFO
util              EMER        ERR       INFO
vconn             EMER        ERR       INFO
vconn_stream      EMER        ERR       INFO
vlog              EMER        ERR       INFO
vswitchd          EMER        ERR       INFO
xenserver         EMER        ERR       INFO

--
Margin Hu
Love open source software
mail:    jhu_com at qq.com