[ovs-discuss] How to read multicast snooping table

Joo Yong-Seok joo.yongseok at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 21:38:27 UTC 2017

Hi,

Quick question in regard of multicast snoop.

I am considering to use multicast snooping feature in OVS. Eventually, I
want to get snoop table entries from OVS and not sure how we can get it. I
tried ovs-vsctl command to enable the snooping and other options and dumped
config table by using ovsdb-client command but I was not able to find the
right command or method to read snoop table.

Could you give me some clue or advice on this?

BTW, OVS can supprot multicast to unicast conversion as well? (I didn't
find any docs for it, so it seems that OVS doesn't support it even though
there is disable flood option on bridge side).

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,