[ovs-discuss] How does OVS learns the remote MACs

Chris Mantis chrismantis73 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 17:00:15 UTC 2017

I think as OVS support OVSDB, it can learn the remote MACs from the OVSDB
controller, but I guess this is not native support. If possible, can you
provide an outline of how this control path can be supported natively? Can
you elaborate what do you mean by "writing the flows"?

I am also looking for some overview of architecture of OVS. I found couple
of videos online, but they are quite old. Simon Horman (2012), Michael
Zayats (2015), Ben Pfaff (2013). Are there any meetup taking place for OVS?