[ovs-discuss] OpenvSwitch ith OpenStack

Abdellaoui Ismail abdellaouiismail282 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 22:20:45 UTC 2017

Hi,
I'm an student having his graduate internship on the topic of Openstack and
Openvswitch.Actually,undersatanding the functionnality of each of them
wasn't too difficult.My supervisor is asking me to set up an architecture
with both platforms.But i didn't how it's gonna be.I thought maybe i will
setup openstack,and given that neutron hasan openswitch plugin,i have just
to install openvswitch agent on instances.The main goal to achieve is to
install openstack,and with,i have to build an architecture that has to
contain an openvswitch.Please any help how to proceed.
Thanks for your time
Ismail Abdellaoui