[ovs-discuss] OpenvSwitch ith OpenStack

O'Reilly, Darragh darragh.oreilly at hpe.com
Wed May 3 12:49:54 UTC 2017

Devstack https://docs.openstack.org/developer/devstack/ will install everything for you. I think it installs the Neutron ML2 plugin with the OVS driver by default. OVN is more interesting though.

Regards,
Darragh.

From: ovs-discuss-bounces at openvswitch.org [mailto:ovs-discuss-bounces at openvswitch.org] On Behalf Of Abdellaoui Ismail
Sent: 02 May 2017 23:21
To: bugs at openvswitch.org
Subject: [ovs-discuss] OpenvSwitch ith OpenStack

Hi,
I'm an student having his graduate internship on the topic of Openstack and Openvswitch.Actually,undersatanding the functionnality of each of them wasn't too difficult.My supervisor is asking me to set up an architecture with both platforms.But i didn't how it's gonna be.I thought maybe i will setup openstack,and given that neutron hasan openswitch plugin,i have just to install openvswitch agent on instances.The main goal to achieve is to install openstack,and with,i have to build an architecture that has to contain an openvswitch.Please any help how to proceed.
Thanks for your time
Ismail Abdellaoui