[ovs-discuss] SYN packet mirroring

Avi Cohen (A) avi.cohen at huawei.com
Sun May 28 06:51:53 UTC 2017

Thanks Justin and Ben
Ok - so I can use ofctl to do that .
To my understanding - I need a flow with higher  priority for SYN pkt for every TCP connection between server A and Client B to output the packet to out-port x and y (where y is connected to the SYN collector)
I addition I need the 'regular' flow for this TCP connection to output only to port x - correct ?
Can you send an example ofctl configuration for that ?
Best Regards
avi