[ovs-discuss] Ovs 2.7.0 nat issue

Jimmy Carter jimmycarter256 at gmail.com
Sun May 28 05:30:09 UTC 2017

 I am running into issue while configuring ovs with nat and using conntrack
I have one ovs bridge wit lan and wan interfaces added like below;

*ovs-vsctl add-port br0 myvirtlan tag=10 -- set  interface myvirtlan
type=internal  ( virtual lan interfae)*
* ovs-vsctl add-port br0 eth0  tag=10 ( actual physical lan interface )*

* ovs-vsctl add-port br0 myvirtwan tag=20 -- set  interface myvirtwan
type=internal ( virtual wan inetrface)*
* ovs-vsctl add-port br0 eth2 tag=20   ( actual physical lan interface )*

Lan ip subnet: 172.16.1.0/24
Wan ip subnet : 11.1.10.0/24

* I am using the following commands but not able to nat properly*

=============
// the lowest priority, regardless
Table = 0, priority = 1, action = normal
/ / Did not join the conntrack message, the implementation of ct joined
conntrack, the implementation of NAT, and sent to the table 1
Table = 0, priority = 10, ip, ct_state = -trk, action = ct (nat, table = 1)
// 1 message, and is a new connection, the implementation of ct commit,
create a connection, the implementation of NAT rules, and the message sent
to the two
Table = 1, in_port = 1, ip, ct_state = + trk + new, action = ct (nat (src =
172.16.1.10-172.16.1.255: 1-65535), commit), 2
// 1 message, the connection has been established to complete, establish
the state, issued directly to the two
Table = 1, in_port = 1, ip, ct_state = + trk + est, action = 2
// 2 to 1 message, the state is established, sent directly to the mouth
Table = 1, in_port = 2, ip, ct_state = + trk + est, action = 1