[ovs-discuss] Limit Number of Flows

Asha P Asha.P at LntTechservices.com
Mon May 29 09:42:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

  I am using OpenvSwitch as one of the VNF ( Virtual Network Function). I wanted to know if there any way where we can limit the number of flows in switch, So that it can be used in my usecase. For Example, I must be able to add only 5 flows in table 0 and the sixth flow should be added to table 1.

If there is any way, please help me out in knowing the command for this.

Thanks in advance !!

Regards,

Asha

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LntTechservices.com<http://www.lnttechservices.com/>

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.