[ovs-discuss] View OpenFlow Messages for Ping

Lewis Koh tzewei_79 at yahoo.com.sg
Thu Nov 2 08:54:29 UTC 2017

Hi,
I'm following the tutorial on https://github.com/mininet/openflow-tutorial/wiki/Learn-Development-Tools and while trying out the "View OpenFlow Messages for Ping", I realized that "sudo ovs-ofctl del-flows s1" only deletes the flow table temporarily? Subsequent ping from h1 to h2 will see the flow table entry again when I execute "sudo ovs-ofctl dump-flows s1". How do I actually permanently delete the flow entry which I added with add-flows command?
Regards,Lewis