[ovs-discuss] View OpenFlow Messages for Ping

Rahul Sharma rahul.kenu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 09:35:00 UTC 2017

Hi,

The flow table entry is deleted permanently, but when you do subsequent
pings, the controller that you are running adds the new flow table entries
to the switches. Try generating iperf traffic and you will see flow entries
corresponding to that traffic added as well.

Regards,
*Rahul Sharma*
5th YearMaster of Science (Hons), PhysicsBachelor of Engineering (Hons),
Computer Science

*Birla Institute of Technology & Science,* *Pilani*

Pilani Campus, Vidhya Vihar, Pilani, Rajasthan - 333 031, INDIA.