[ovs-discuss] Regarding Buffer size

ANKUR SHETH sankur91 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 07:38:32 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I actually intend to control the buffer size for the ingress as well
as egress traffic from the  openvswitch.

I know that ovs internally uses linux tc utility to control the
traffic, but even after referring to tc command manual I am not able
to figure out how to manage the queue size of the buffers.

I am excited about working on queue management on ovs switches using
RYU SDN controller, but I am unable to find the correct direction even
after understanding linux tc.

Could you please suggest on how I can achieve it or guide me to some
documentation. Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Ankur