[ovs-discuss] What is a l2 pkt microflow

Sara Gittlin sara.gittlin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 07:44:09 UTC 2017

Thank you Ben
Is this L2 flow is an entry in one of the kernel megaflow tables ?
otherwise if it an entry in the kernel microflow table - then there
should be  multiple microflow tables,  because L2 flow keys consist
only of L2 header, while  for other flow the keys are l2+l3 headers. i
thought that there is only a single microflow table so  classification
takes  O(1).
--Sara