[ovs-discuss] Tx/Rx count not increasing OVS-DPDK

abhishek jain ashujain9727 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 04:55:16 UTC 2017

Hi Sean,Stokes

Thanks for looking this out,below are the inline answers to your queries..

*Could you provide more detail on the components you are running (OVS and
DPDK versions etc.).*

*I'm using OVS version 2.4.1 on ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS.*

*Just to clarify, do you mean the stats for the device within the VM (i.e.
your using something like ifconfig to check the rx/tx stats) or do you mean
the OVS DPDK stats for the ports connected to the VMs themselves (for
example vhost ports*

*With Tx/Rx count not increasing on VM,I'm referring to the VM itself and
I'm checking the same by running ifconfig inside VM.*

*Do you mean your able to ping the IP of the VMs internally to them i.e.
ping local host essentially?*

*Yes,I'm able to ping localhost from respective VMs.*
Regards
Abhishek Jain