[ovs-discuss] Tx/Rx count not increasing OVS-DPDK

Mooney, Sean K sean.k.mooney at intel.com
Thu Nov 30 13:53:05 UTC 2017

From: abhishek jain [mailto:ashujain9727 at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 5:34 AM
To: Stokes, Ian <ian.stokes at intel.com>; Ben Pfaff <blp at ovn.org>
Cc: ovs-discuss at openvswitch.org; Mooney, Sean K <sean.k.mooney at intel.com>
Subject: Re: [ovs-discuss] Tx/Rx count not increasing OVS-DPDK

Hello Team
I'm able to solve the issue.I had missed configuring Huge pages on ubuntu.
[Mooney, Sean K] Im glad you have resolved your issue. The hugepage requirement is documented
here for future reference https://docs.openstack.org/ocata/networking-guide/config-ovs-dpdk.html
unfortunetly there is currently no good way to detect this edge case due to how nova,neutron and os-vif interact with each
other and ovs so documenting this requirement Is the best we can do.
Thanks for the time.
Regards
Abhishek Jain