[ovs-discuss] openvswitch-2.5.0 selectively remove bond members

MY-OVS DISCUSS my_ovs_discuss at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 20:24:59 UTC 2017

Hi,
I am trying to use ovs-vsctl to remove a particular member of a bond or add a member to an existing bond.
Looks like I can use ovs-vsctl remove port bond0 interfaces <_uuid_of_member_iface>But, if I have to add a member to an existing interface, I don't see anyway of doing it, otherthan deleting the whole bond and supply new set of members.
Is there a way to add new member using ovs-vsctl add port bond0 interfaces <netdev_name> ?
Thanks