[ovs-discuss] OVS bridge on boot in Debian

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Fri Oct 13 15:55:59 UTC 2017

A lot of this comes down to how OVS is an infrastructure layer.  Like
GCC or another compiler, it generally has to have a program to run
before it is very useful.  The documentation for using it in particular
scenarios generally belongs in the systems (controllers, etc.) that
layer on top of it to accomplish specific tasks.