[ovs-discuss] Regarding queue size for each queue configured on openvswitch by using SDN (RYU) controller

ANKUR SHETH sankur91 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 05:37:27 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am currently working on the queue control and bandwidth control for
openvswitches using the SDN controller.

I am able to configure the multiple queues with required max and min
bandwidth rates) for the egress port , but I also want to limit the size of
the queue for the egress traffic for a particular port, which I am not able
to do.

I actually intend to control the buffer size for the ingress as well as
egress traffic via openvswitch.

Could you please suggest on how I can achieve it or guide me to some
documentation. Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Ankur